Aircraft operators need to hold approval from their Competent Authority for many types of operations requiring specific approval in accordance with Part-SPA including
- RNP-AR approach operations;
- Reduced vertical separation minima (RVSM);
- North Atlantic Operations;
- Carriage of Dangerous Goods;
- Low visibility take-off (LVTO);
- Category II and II approach operations (CAT II/CAT III) and
- Approach operations using Enhanced Flight Vision Systems (EFVS).
In order to get these approvals you’ll need to document operating procedures, train your crew and show the authority how you’ll comply with the applicable regulations. We can assist with any or all of this.
For an initial conversation about how we can help please get in touch.